Tuesday, November 21, 2017

"...my posts are as you see Bi-Polar",...as am I.


I remember "Ice Fog". It never happens in the City. However I remember being with friends long ago driving around upper Vermont. We drove into something we'd none of us had ever seen before. A shimmering fog. We stopped got out, and walked in it. It was an actual fog of ice crystals. A fog of diamonds. So amazing. A routine miracle of nature. I say routine because nature just does this,...if we would just stop, and look.

( Below more posts about the evils in the same world with "Ice Fog".)

...it's just funny that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That’s amazing. And the photo is gorgeous. I’ve never seen such a thing.

Have you ever seen a glory? I did once. It’s similar to a rainbow, only much smaller, and not necessarily in the sky. I was peering into a redwood forest on a hilly ridge with the sun at my back, and there it was: a small circle of intense rainbow iridescence glowing in the middle of the forest.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

Sounds like a wonder.

Wonders all about us if we would just look.