Monday, November 6, 2017

"Random"


To counter "Random Acts of Kindness" our current social environments have given us "Random Acts of Jim Crow". Granted "Crow-prime" never really left. However these times have emboldened many to revert to more comfortable attitudes. These things never went away. They just became bad manners. However now some scent a change in the air.

So here we are again.

Random acts like the New Jersey Diner that refused black customers. The owner saying that "Trump is president" so we don't have to put up with the "liberal stuff "anymore. Clearly he didn't know the law. That or anything about a century long struggle to outlaw what he obliviously tried to re-install. This, and the many incidents all over this republic of Jew hate black hate misogyny Queer hate the works.

Basically if you ain't white Christian male born here, and speaking English you're a target.
Of course we're always targets, but now we're going back to having it mainstream...acceptable.
I guess some might be surprised that so many for so long wanted to bring back Jim Crow. I'm not. I expected this to happen sooner or later. Changing laws is rather easy. The hard brutal work of a century or so. Changing hearts,...well. That's the work of ages.

...how's that Christian ethic "love thy neighbor" thing coming?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched another Harry Potter movie. I fucking loved it. I think I’ll watch it again in a couple of days.

Reality’s a fuckbucket. Ignore it whenever you can possibly get away with it.

Z

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - in the movie, there’s a point where Professor Lupin (he’s the werewolf guy) says, “...parents don’t want *people like me* teaching their children.” Sound familiar?

Reality as we know it should definitely be abolished in favor of something better. I’ll let you know when I think of something.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

Cool,...I'm not going anywhere anyway.

Padraig said...

Where was this dinner?

Was this story in the news?

Please tell me the son-of-a-bitch isn't in my town.