Monday, November 27, 2017

"Dear Santa,...eat Shit, and Die"



So I get more coal in my stocking,...like I care.
I posted this stuff above...'think I put it up maybe a month back.
I just loves my fucking toys is all.
What I have left of them.
So many went overboard in the
storms of the last decade.

It started with...

I was caregiver for an elderly relative. I was rewarded for this by being evicted by a family member looking to cash in on her bones.
'and he did.

Homeless for a year then later forcibly retired.
I grew very ill became rather poor.
In, and out of hospitals.
At the tender mercies of Social Services.
Emotional, and physical disabilities.

However Jesus loves me.
So everything is okay.
Thank you for asking.

Yes I am Suicidal.
However I'll never give them evil shits the satisfaction.
Stay Tuned.



No comments: