Sunday, February 25, 2018

"...asleep"

It's a "Cobbley". They're a primate species that's been quietly hanging around us for some tens of thousands of years. Some think they're the origin of the Faerie myth. This one I call "Hotpoint". This because i found him living in an empty refrigerator box when I was 11. He's been following me around ever since...btw I think these guys are near immortal.
Anyway Hotpoint sleeps most of the time then eats watches TV, and goes back to sleep.

This is why folks almost never seem them...they're asleep. Also they're usually mistaken for cats. Anyway Hotpoint looks after things at my digs. He's been helping me eat healthy to. He knows herbs roots all that. These guys can also perfectly imitate anyone's voice. He calls my doctor for me...stuff like that. The down side he orders weird stuff online. That, and sings opera highlights when I'm trying to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I could sleep that much. I’ve been suffering terrible sleep deprivation for the past couple of weeks.

If I manage to adopt a Cobbley metabolism, I promise to go easy on the opera highlights.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

He does Shape Singer Hymns too,...loud.