Saturday, February 3, 2018

"...best you can"


I was on another page where the concept of racism, and it's origins was going on. Bottom-line it was felt it's taught. It doesn't occur naturally.
I come from an multi-ethnic family. I have cousins White Black Asian Native , and everything amongst, and in between.
When I was little I thought that when a mommy had a baby it could be anything any color. 

I had no concept of race.

I found out the moment I started school...first day I got hit with N-Bombs. ...had no idea what it meant. I soon found out.
Even if you're not taught racism everybody else has been.

So you make your way as best you can.


We should all be like Barbie, and pay more attention to fashion new shoes, and caring for each other, and the earth. That, and never vote republican. Well unless on the odd occasion they're the best for the job.

Hey it happens.





No comments: