Friday, February 2, 2018

"Dress Up"


I wish I were a youth today. A 21st Century Queer Sissy teen. As opposed to the mid-20th century Sissy I was. 'Had to hide everything in those days. It was no fun. Everyone around you was telling fags jokes, and saying how much they wanted to 'kill' fags. 

Swell fun being a Queer kid or Queer anything back then.

It's no blow-job in the park today either, but at least you know your not alone. That, and it's slowly becoming bad manners to kill fags these days. Well it was for a while anyway.

...you take what you can get in a world like this.

Anyway it seems that Queer teens today feel free enough to dress up. I ran into a few the other day in my hood. They we're just going about their faggy way at peace with the world, and on the whole everyone was cool with them.

Okay there 'have' been a few positive changes.

Being a homophobe is in 'some' places tentatively bad manners. Like being a Nazi racist is slightly frowned on by a few. However Blacks still get beat up, and killed. Queer people still lose their jobs get stabbed, and teens still get shot dead in middle school or high school.

However when it happens now society is somewhat concerned,...not enough to do anything, but concerned. We're reverting as I warned would happen.

Anyway as I started to say if I was a Queer Sissy kid or teen today I think I'd dress up pretty grand. I wouldn't care if the wanted to or tried to kill me.

Like Quentin Crisp did nearly a century ago. He said "Fuck it", and lived his life. He, and the other brave Fags of that time were the real Heroes of this Revolution.

Long may they Swish!




Saint Quentin Crisp above as a young Gay Blade about London in the 1930's. What a guy! Our Hero! ...Yeah yeah he wasn't perfect. ...he fucked some shit up. He was no Angel, but so what. 

Ya get your Heroes where you can, and he was more than good enough!

No comments: