Tuesday, February 20, 2018

"I didn't Shoot Any"


About 70f degrees today. Yeah it's February, but New Climate, and all that. Btw it's 80f in my digs as the heat is on automatic here. Granted most seem to rejoice at this. To me it's one of the more inconvenient circles of Hell.
NYC tradition of Spring or now New Climate mid-winter is that all the garbage on the streets from the whole Winter defrosts at the same time. It really stinks out there in this pre-mature heatwave.

I have as you know class hatred for Yuppies of any kind. The more liberal they are I more I despise them. Like I hate the guts of Nazi trailer park white trash. To me theses are the same. Both oblivious greedy evil shits. Anyway the Yuppies at the first day above 40 are out in their underwear jogging.

This because they want to live forever. This implies they have lives comfortable enough to want it to go on as long as possible...I would with justice, and gleeful rage on my side shoot them dead on sight if I weren't such a nice guy.
Well I saw them on the Parkway in herds today with all the New Climate heat out there.

I didn't shoot any.

Btw manhole covers were blasted into the air. Electrical explosions under the streets as in summer in NYC. This with today's heat. 72f degrees at LaGuardia airport .
76f in my kitchen w/direct sunlight. Yeah it's February, and mid-winter.
Everybody that complained that it's cold in winter . Ya know like it's 'supposed' to be.
They should be happy now that winter is extinct.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s about time for the morlocks to catch up with them. That’s what they get for banishing the hippie tribe, and pushing rents too high. If you listen closely, you might catch the sound of whetstones whispering softly on some mighty big cutlery...

I hope your flu is better..?

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

The flu continues.

Anonymous said...

Bummer!

Z