Thursday, December 14, 2017

"...blow me"


I may have mis-spoke about the snow in my post about taking a walk last night. It's not stopping as they said it would. Seems to be coming down pretty good. I blew bubbles out the window to it. There at the top. A bubble freezing before your eyes, and reflecting the spectrum.

Plus my windowsill Fiat in bubbles. I may keep the toy out there as a snow measuring device. If it gets above the roof it's about three inches.

Five hours later...


We got a dusting of about two inches of snow last night. Dawn brought the sun, but it's still seriously cold. 27f right now so be careful today. '...and yes I really like my toy Fiat.


I recall as a lad having a toy 1956 Nash Rambler I would never part with. It was tin as opposed to plastic as it would be now. From Japan as so many Tin Toys were in the day. I used to sleep with the damned thing.

Well that, and my teddy.


No comments: