Saturday, December 2, 2017

"What do I Want to Be?"

Alright here's something from several years back when I was nicer. Btw I thanks to my dear comrades for their concern for my sanity. I'm working on it.

What would I be? I'd be a benign President for Life of some small Republic in the South Pacific. I'd be very hands on. I'd deliver the mail, and drive the ice cream truck.
I think I'd have a tv show too where I'd do puppet shows run old Max Fleischer cartoons chat with my shrink, and take calls from my adoring citizens.

Also our gleeful little Republic would be a refuge from persecution to anyone that could get there,...sort of like the U.S. of A. was supposed to be.
..eh, gangsters war criminals, and assorted hoodlums will be tossed back to the sharks. We're nice, but not stupid.
I think I'd wear some sort'a crown too, but that's as far as I'd take the imperial presidential drag. Okay maybe those weird Aladdin shoes that curl up at the ends. ...but that's it.
I'd have a Presidential Toy store as well.
Every Christmas, and Chanuka all the stuff would be free. There'd be complimentary spiked eggnog too.
That's our flag up there.

Btw I'd work a secret deal with them space alien saucer guys. This to keep America or it's client states from bombing the crap out of us. As we say, "We may be nice, but we ain't stupid".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should model your constitution on that of Denmark. It’s a wonderful place - an earthly paradise; I just know you’d love it.

Z

Anonymous said...

P.S. - They have Krampus parades all year round, with stumpy guys in horned hairy costumes beating on benzine tanks for drums. They fill the land with light & joy. It’s like heaven on earth.

Z