Tuesday, December 26, 2017

"...this is an episode of self pity, and dispair",...please skip


So today I wake up raging raging raging! I don't deserve this I didn't earn this. I was a good man a generous man. Death loss, and poverty all around. I'm so tired of my family, and friends dropping dead. I'm tired as fuck of being hungry, but so poor I can't just go get some nice take out. Oh fuck that shit.

I'm so weary of my country being evil Nazi insane.

I'm tired of being sick, but not having the fucking decency to just drop dead. I've already decided that if a major fuck up happens like last spring with it's FOUR surprise operations.
If this shit comes down again I'm staying home, and letting nature take it's heartless oblivious course...should have done this last time.

Otherwise a happy holiday, and a happy new fucking year for all.

Eh,...I hope you don't die.

...as for me fuck'it.

No comments: