Wednesday, December 6, 2017

"...weepy"


'Having an extreme sense of anxiety confusion, and assorted delusions lately. I'm grumpy annoyed, and weepy too. Yeah I know we all are. Still,...well. You know how it is. I guess that's why I takes those long walks . That, and building model kits to pass the time. This while listening to that Christmas music channel.

I tune in the Show music channel as well. Btw that reminds me what a friend said. She was head of the arts dept. at the broadcast station I wasted my life at. This in reference to how things change. There's a gay program at that station, and the current generation of perverts is just not the fun previous folks used to be.

She said, "...what kind of faggots are these? They don't even like Show Music!"

Being an old school Queer from back in the day this just made me laugh!

What a time we had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too!

It’s good you take long walks. I want to get back to that. That walk you take to the park & Library that you’ve shown pix of - that’s really good. Such a walk cleanses & refreshes the spirit.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

Mind you...here I whine. Walking is hard for me these days, but one manages. I actually stumble about as an old guy now. As I mentioned I walk in the breakdown lane of the sidewalk...yeah we have them. This because younger people were stacking up behind me.

Fuck'em.

Still wandering about esp. to the park, and library is the katz meow.