Saturday, December 2, 2017

"...a business conversation"


Hello Uncle Sid,...yeah hi,...Don. Look what the hell's going on over there?! I just got a copy from NSA of the shit you did online. No not that Facebook crap,...who cares about that. No your real page that blog dump you got,...yeah that one.

Look I'm reading that in your comments you want to exterminate Europe. Yeah that's what you wrote. You want the Russians, and Chinese to wipe them the fuck out...slow with knives, and boiling oil, and shit. Are you nuts what are you smoking?!

What do you mean you don't fucking remember?

No don't start there were five million at my inaugural, and no I never grabbed no pussies that didn't want it. What no I ain't a racist fuck head,...hey I used them yokels to get where I am it ain't my fault they're that stupid.  Anyway your avoiding the topic.

Com'on dammit a person in your position,...I mean adored, and all. Folks think your some sort of gentle saint or some shit. However we know better don't we,...Special Forces Deep Black Ops Colonel Smith or should I say "Uncle Colonel"?

I bet your fans would love know what you did to all them villages in Central America. Threat,...who me? Look just lay off the genocide talk that's my side of the street. Yeah yeah you'll get you payoff for getting rid of them bodies from the Woman's March last January...it's working through the system.

What,...yeah the bodies from that fucking Indian thing about the pipeline too. Your a fucking maniac ya know that...you enjoys your work a little too much. Btw expect some new work coming your way regards certain potential candidates that might make trouble for us in 2018,...yeah the usual. I leave the details up to you. '...and they say I'm frigging evil.

Still lay off posting that mass death stuff. It's too far out of character, and will draw attention. Yeah I like your pre-production work for them nude girl scout videos with that commie fuck Bernie. Hell they look real as shit. You're a fucking artist.

Anyway I'll see you at the compound for the New Years North Korean nuking,...right a Merry Fuckmas to you too.


No comments: