Monday, December 4, 2017

"...paint it black"



In these evil days I've been passing the time tinkering about. Like all 12 year olds, and  the retired I'm building model kits.  I have tons of them from when I was still working. I was just too fried with work back then to ever get around to them. However now I have vast fields of absolutely nothing to do.

So I'm slamming this stuff together.

This latest done while listening to a cable music channel that only 'casts Holidaze music. I sat for many hours banging away at this thing, and heard their whole cycle. How sad is that. 'Heard their whole bleeping playlist. They re-started from scratch. The whole damned thing over.

Bleep it I just kept going.


Even at that it's only 70% done.

As you history fans know it's the "Potemkin". Yeah from the Russian movie, and 1909 revolution of the same name. Though I painted it different. Originally it was supposed to be black. Most of the Russian Imperial Navy back then was black...why who knows they're Russians.


No comments: