Sunday, December 24, 2017

"...Narnia"


"Always Winter never Christmas"

It's Christmas Eve so of course one's thoughts turn to suicide. Not to be fashionable either. One just gets fed up. Being dead never held any terror. At least for me. Certainly not after I died. Three times.

Drug overdoses

They were great. The eight balls of cocaine that tried, and failed to kill me were the best, and brightest highs I've ever had. Another tale for another time. After several non-consensual resurrections I gained a certain outlook on walking off the job.

This something many are considering my research tells me. Our tattered republic has the most economically disadvantaged population of any other industrial nation on earth. 

...On Earth.

This according to a U.N. survey of the land of the free. Also there's never anything good on TV which is worse. Anyway, "...Always winter, and never Christmas". This as what's his name wrote in his book, and later predictable load of crap film franchise "Narnia".

...okay the book had it's moments.

The above being so soon the post holiday despair will kick in. As opposed to the post industrial feudalism that's on going. I could go on, but you know the deal. You could more than compose your own termination text.

No I'll probably not do anything tonight. Why bother my crappy health nearly did that for me four times this year. It's easier, and cheaper to just wait it out. Also no Xmas cheer or greetings,...gimme a break.

Although I do send you all a generalized well intentioned,...

"Fuck this Fucking Shit to Hell"

...strong missive o follow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolly Fartmas! PTHPTHPTHPTH!!! (Imagine thunderously loud Bronx cheer here.)

Easily 120 million Americans are living in poverty, 9 million in *extreme* poverty. We’re in one if not both of those cohorts. The idea that this grotesque frenzy of consumption is an occasion for peace or joy is nothing but a cruel mockery.

My family unit insists on engaging in this sad pretense of “celebration” in the face of our miserable conditions, and I perforce put a happy face on it lest we all wind up slitting our throats or leaving the gas on all night while we sleep. It will be SUCH a relief to me when this grim rictus of phony jollity is over.

If there were to be a *real* holiday of charity and good will, there would be a vast & vigorous national movement, organized right down to the local level, to feed the homeless, and to house them. Now *that* would be something to celebrate. The reality? In many jurisdictions across this land, it is a crime - yes, a CRIME - to feed the homeless. And to attempt to house them in the many thousands of homes left vacant by real estate billionaires across the nation for the purpose of making housing ruinously unaffordable - that would without any doubt whatever bring down brutally violent retribution by our ever more militarized police on behalf of the oligarchs who own this nation and all the debt slaves and wage slaves in it.

Imagine the Trojan Horse giving the loudest conceivable fart across the land. Jolly Fartmas!

P.S. - I am deeply sorry to say that Charles Dickens and all he stood for is dead, dead, DEAD!

Z

Anonymous said...

P.P.S. - and as for Tiny Tim? He DIED!

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

As I say I'd leave, but nature is doing that for me so I'll ride it out.

I actually have some hope that things may moderate if one or both Houses are taken out of overtly evil hands. That, and put back in the hands of mere neo-liberal criminals, and assorted crooks like in normal times.

Till then I eat on credit from the deli, and am behind on the rent. I'm in the army of 120 millions strong of the betrayed, and fucked.

Anonymous said...

"We've been had,
we've been had bad.
Adam to Judas,
they all of them screwed us."

ATLANTIC CITY CANTATA, Hugh Chisholm, p.5

uncle1950uncle said...

A Happy made up by Fox News Phony War on Christmas to all.

Them Fox guys invented the term "Obamacare", and got the rubes to hate it. So they all voted against it. Only to find out later it was really ACA. The thing that was keeping grandma alive, and putting food on their wretched tables.

Is this an entertaining shit house or what?!