Monday, December 18, 2017

"...not the Goon Show"


So there I was passing the empty days staring blankly at my computer. People do this now I hear. Anyway I was watching "The Crown" on Netflix. This the thrilling story of the current owner of the British Commonwealth. Anyway in this episode the Boss, and her mother were sitting watching black, and white 50's TV in the castle.

...not the "Goon Show".

The Bosses mother or Queen Mother as she seemed to insist on being called was going on about which types of whips were best to beat the slaves with. "Oh mummy" said the Boss in a Queenie accent.

However the Queen Mother then went on about how nice the Mac'n Cheese she was scoffing down tasted. ...it had just been invented by them uncouth Americans. Well that inspired me to cook up a batch for myself!

Umami! Yummy!

Though I mix in actual cheese as opposed to the powdered orange paint or liquid plastic they comes with. Yep Mac'n Cheese the caviar of the working classes all over the declining west.
Hint,...some chopped processed meat food product makes all the difference.
Hold the meth,...also a working class fav as our standard of living crashes through the floor on it's fast way to hell.

A Merry Christmas to all,

...even our Crowned, and or technically elected owners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that "technically elected owners" line. Ain't it da truth!
Rock on Uncle!

uncle1950uncle said...

I do what I can.