Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"...driven drunk, and laid"



I was only ever in a bar, a straight one, once in my life. This in the summer of 1963. My Uncle took me when I was 12. This part of his mission to show me the real world. This sort of thing used to be traditional for an older member of the tribe to do.
However everything in 'this' era is illegal,...well. Now who knows.

Anyway also part of this tribal tradition. An older cousin on leave from the Marines took me to a whore house that same summer. This a busy time for me. When a lad reaches the border of guy-hood the tribal elders pass on vital knowledge.
How to drive get drunk, and get laid. All the major food groups.

Anyway the ladies there thought it was hilarious, and I assume cute. One very sweet lady gave me a nice,...actually rather extremely nice blow job. It didn't take as I turned out Queer anyway.
A nice effort though.

More from my Secret Life as we stumble along.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say that middle class white kids of my generation did not receive this kind of educative experience. I feel like suing the Department of Education. Such thoughtless, irresponsible adults! Had they no concern for our future well being?

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

The important traditions of the American working classes no matter the flavor were practical. Granted they're otherwise bigoted superstitious, and stupid. However they have the "practical" thing on da money.

Like I said "Drinking Driving, and getting Laid. They made sure their kids had a good handle on these important life realties.