Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"...everybody"


Apparently low atmospheric pressure makes you sleepy. Which is why I passed out into a long nap this afternoon...not getting up till after eight this evening. ...who knew. All this part of the surprise Blizzard the Emerald City is enjoying. 

Btw there's our rather annoying though beloved NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio. He's doing his one person performance of Lear. This in front of City Hall. Eh,...um the reviews were somewhat charitable.


There, above, is my kitchen window Fiat-Snow'ometer. Before, and after. A pal asked why I play with toys dolls, and such. In particular why I use a toy Fiat to measure snow.

I of course replied, "...don't everybody?

3 comments:

Padraig said...

The kitchen window Fiat-Snow'ometer. No home is complete without one.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Winter is Coming for Mr. de Blasio. In a tiny Fiat automobile under the snow looks like a pretty good place to hide.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

I put the damned Fiat away for the summer, and spring, and a Blizzard come out'a nowhere...go figure. I'll keep it more handy till June. It ain't snow in NYC in June since 1847. April yeah...we had 18 inches of the stuff maybe 12 or so years back in April.