Friday, March 30, 2018

"Pink"


Spring cleaning today. Emptying my closets of winter's leftover stuff. Bags boxes mystery items. All the things that just accrete. Dragging in two full loads of laundry as well. This is going to be an effort. My dear sister Sylvia took me shopping for Easter outfits...I'm older, but she's really my big sister. She's been taking care of me since we were little.

It was fun to get out, and stumble about midtown Manhattan. with her. I'm a bit if a shut-in so the change was good.

Just like when we were kids, and we would just take off without telling our Ma. We'd just go have adventures. We'd roam for miles. In them days kids were mostly safe being out alone. Would that such times could return. Also got a neat haircut. We went to a barbers school. All those sweet young kids who are artists at it.

Me I always settle for just going anywhere, and telling them to, "...just cut it short." Period. Sylvia took me to a barbers school. All those sweet young kids who are artists at it. My talented young Russian barber well she had a time with me. I had months of jungle on top of my head. However it came out neat!
Like most men with shopping I'm very direct. Go in grab what you need then beat it. However with my sister we grazed. She knows how to shop. In fact she said to me...you just sit down I'll find what you need. I did, and she did.

I needed a serious make over.

She did the deed. So new more cheerful duds. In fact while grazing in the t-shirts zone she pretty much told me no more of them "depressing dark things you keep wearing."
Bright colors for me from now on. In fact she reminded me I'm gay. hey I get distracted, and forget. Being Queer she said I should have a cooler brighter fashion sense.


Later, above,  she too me the Gay part of Heaven so I could see how it's done...note the bright neon yellow shirt she made me wear. Btw way it was really crowded up there. Seems most folks is Queer. Just fucked up in the closet self-hating...I always suspected as much.

I now have some hot pink t-shirts, them, and things with palm trees on them. ...I'm there thinking, "...I dunno."
Well,...I'm wearing hot pink as I post.
Exhibit "A" at top of post. Hot Pink.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for her. The pink looks good. I want some nice bright clothes too. Er.. when I have the money.

Z