Thursday, June 29, 2017

"An Explanation"


Look about the Fox News ambush interview I got suckered into. See below for that. I can explain. Way back in 1974 I gets this call from Abbie Hoffman when he was on the lamb. Well he tells me about that fucking giant UFO them feds is sitting out in Montana gives me coordinates the works when I hears shots on the line which then goes dead.

Fuck!

Still I has to get this shit to the frigging Dali Lama in bleeping India...I ain't been west of Chicago at the time. While I'm standing there with a dead phone in my hand, and a possible dead Abbie at the other end. A large pouch tied to a brick come fly'n through my window. Aw Com'on! I thinks. Anyway I Opens it, and there's a note from Holden Caulfield who everybody, and their drunk uncle thinks is fictional,...but ain't.

There's also tickets to Geneva with a re-route to Somalia then another direct to New Deli. That plus a load 'a passports, and a big bunch of money...cash. Holden sez to contact some Midwestern crooked politico named Clinton in Geneva. Btw there's a gun in that bag too. The note sez to shoot the "fixer" once business is done...bleep!

I ain't shoot'n shit.

I took the dough shit canned them hot passports which probably would've got me stuck up against the first handy wall, and split the hell out'a there. Every phone booth I ran pass was ringing...they had me spotted covered sighted, and bleeped up the tail light with no grease in sight!
Fuck, and I thought I was gonna get laid,...another story.

*To be continued.

No comments: