Thursday, June 15, 2017

"Danger is my Name"



As long time viewers know I have soft spot in both my head, and heart for Sissy boys. This being because as a very young lad I was one. However I was forced to extinguish that colorful light from my soul for the sake of personal survival.

Basically staying alive.

I was a kid in the middle of the last century, and Sissy boys had the life expectancy on the street as say an F-35 would in actual warfare.


    ( Looks cool, but it's a Death Trap in an actual air battle.)

That flying disaster is a $$Billion$$ bucks a head failure.

Anyway the only safe port I had was my grandma. She dressed me up in drag till I was about nine. My dad put an end to all the neat fun.

"...He's getting too old for that stuff."

Ya know how parents would speak about you to anyone like you weren't standing there. Sort of like they'd talk about the dog...but at least they pet the damn thing while they was talking about it.

Anyway I recall vividly as I type this the afternoon dad told my grandma this. When he left the room I cried. Grandma told me it was "alright". I could "still play dress up" when I came to her house.

Which I did for a few more years.

However as I say later I just had to put that light out, and be a regular guy. Which I still am...though I'm very happy. Happy indeed that so many Sissy boys in this not so new century feel free enough to come out so early, and dress as they please despite the danger that persists.

Bless their frilly Souls!


Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sissy boys are like fighter pilots!

I'll take the beauty in the black skirt, if you can be satisfied by the one with the pink ribbon. I don't want to be greedy.

Z

Anonymous said...

P.S. - What a great Grandma! Z.