Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"My Life, and Times"




I just saw another "Health Nut" article saying as to how your 50's are the new late 30's. What a load of damp bleep. Who the fuck do they think they're kidding. My 50's were a fucking nightmare of body damage, and worn out parts.
However being over 60 is bleeping paradise. For starts you can't remember shit you don't care about bleep. Sex is mercifully a distant bad memory.
...
People give a seat wherever ya are. Relatives are always calling to see if you're still alive. Heck an old pal just called this week. Wanted to know if I wanted a home made apple pie for my coming up terrifying Birthday.

That stuff could kill me these daze so of course I said "...yeah as many as ya got!"
Though I'm always depressed pissed off sick as hell , and generally annoyed. I'm enjoying the hell out of my Golden Retirement Nightmare.

My biggest problems are remembering which meds to take, and when. That, and suddenly dropping dead.
Oh yeah I think them UFO saucer guys have stopped abducting me.
I've had an ongoing problem with them bastards since I was little. I remember telling the story as to how my radio station manager gave me an emergency sick day. This because I was have scary flashbacks of some of my weirder abduction episodes...ya had to be there.

The point is I worked at maybe the only place on Earth when your boss would give you a UFO sick day.

I'm looking forward to my 70's to 3-D TV, and instant Turkey dinner!
Otherwise I'm fine.

No comments: