Wednesday, June 7, 2017

"Sue Me"


I've posted this image a few times though never explained it. I used to do these complicated Blog-Novella's. This using my dolls for characters. Anyway assorted responsibilities entered, and that was that...for years. I was care giver for an elderly beloved aunt. Then I was homeless for a year.

So the Novella's went to sleep.

However I've been digging through the images I still have, and all those plans came back to mind.
Basically this shot above was part of Ken's, yeah Barbie's Ken. Ken's saga with his Tranny main squeeze. Here he's proposing to "Dubteppia" the squeeze in question.

All of the other shots of Barbie, and her lawyers...played by G.I. Joe's. That, and them monsters from the "Alien" franchise of collectable figures as the cops. Sadly they was all lost when I lost my house...hence "Houseless".

Anyway in the story this sort of hanky panky was still seriously illegal in Kentucky the ground zero of all this mayhem.
Queer marriage to say nothing of pervert divorces like legal ganja was in the distant future.
...heck I didn't think that jazz would happen in my lifetime. That, and the way it's going I'm likely to see it all re-criminalized.

Anyway one shoot out, and pie fight later everybody is happy. The at the time illegal doll nuptials goes down with only a slight interruption. This by a UFO abduction the Pope who was performing the service...I had a Pope doll.
Look I know this may seen,...odd? But it was what I was doing to stay sane at the time.

Sue me.

Below another happy doll "Queer Nup" I did several years later.


As far as I know these two weirdos are 'still' together. I think they may stay that way for a while so in love they seem. As you know fictional characters, dolls action figures included are basically immortal. This being so they'll need a break from each other now, and then.


In fact I heard "Ron" on right @ top, and above is in some Mongolian Monastery teaching folks to fly, and pick locks. That, and "Harry Potter" after a bout with heroin angel dust fried foods, and being a predatory capitalist is in the Korean Navy, South,...go figure.

...again Sue Me.

No comments: