Monday, June 19, 2017

"...Flash-Back"


I just had a flash from my kidhood...these happen to folks. usually when they're in the middle of getting mugged going postal in the bosses office or having some person get your order wrong. "No I didn't want the lobster with champagne. I just wanted a baloney sandwich, and a Dr.. Pepper...to go."

Anyway what just came back like the taste of that chilly dog in a burp.

Ya know how parents would speak about you to 'anyone' like you weren't standing there. Sort of like they'd talk about the dog, ...but at least they pet the damn thing while they was talking about it.
Anyway Mom was talking to Aunt Sybil about all the brown streak marks in my damned undies. They then began a nice chat about my toilet habits, and how I needed to be taught how to get 'all' the crap out of my butt before I flushed.

I'm just standing there while the most intimate details of my then rather fragile life were being displayed in Macy's window at high noon. Thank gawd they didn't know I had figured out how to jerk off. They'd probably would have gone on about the odd stains in my jammies.
Do parents go to a special school to learn how to not acknowledge that their kids are people.

Well okay "Proto-People", but still.


Btw some parents are in fact Androids. Gawd ran out of rational human parents some time is the 6th century BCE. So has been quietly filling the gap with stuff like above. Though I hear She's now got a new prototype human model almost ready for a big roll-out.

We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there are lots of robots like that around already. They can be seen texting messages to Borg Central as they walk around town.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

They should 'all' be smashed with sledge hammers while we still can!