Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"How we Live"


Well here's yet another of 'those' dreams. It suddenly began to get dark. It was if the day was deflating. All the light seemed to be sucked from the sky. It got darker, and darker till all you could see was the faint outlines of the streets, and buildings.

I was lost in this sudden deep deep black night trying to get home. Then light...light beyond imagining. I could see the bones in my hands as I put them up to shield my face.
'But there was no sound just the growing expanding light. Then I saw the cloud rising. In the dream I wondered if I was already dead. So was now in a silent world.


The cloud glowed deep red, and climbed to the edge of space.

That's it. That the whole dream. I imagine the trauma of my personal events, and the national chaos brought this on. sorry for bring it up, but it was just so real so....well real. I've had other nuclear terrorist dreams I guess most folks in big cities have at least once or twice over these confused years.
The difference is this time at least for me it was so much more real.

It's not the detail...it's the feeling. The sense that this is coming. No bullshit no dream analysis noise. This time it's real or at least that how I feel from living this dream.

Swell.

No comments: