Wednesday, June 21, 2017

"On the Other Hand"


All this welcome summer crap is cool, and all. However on the down side I seem to be getting pretty ill again,...drat. I seriously don't wanna go back to the medical gulags. I'll hold off for as long as I can.

Not much pain mind.

Just serious weariness. I'm basically tired all the time. 'Thought it was just signs of old age creeping in...which is likely part of it. However I doubt 'all' of it. I get up putter about maybe go outside for a bit. Window shop food...you don't wanna get old in this country. Anyway a bit of that then home, and I'm ready to go back to bed.

My day is maybe five or so hours long...I'm sleeping the rest of the time. I remember my grandma was like this in the months before she kicked the bucket. Not seriously drooling ill,...just always sleeping or tired.

Can't say I likes the look of this.

I'll get back to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real sorry to hear you're feeling poorly Sid. I hope you feel better.

Me, I have a bad foot ailment - in both feet now, not just one like before. This sucks like a lamprey.

Z

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sid! I know you will pull through this and be back in rip-roaring shape soon! You can't imagine how much we need you!
You too Z.

uncle1950uncle said...

Have them feet checked out. If you lose them They'll screw little rollers on ya stumps. You know how some couches have. They take a lot of getting used to.

Also sucks down lots of drugs...I suggest Morphine. This if you need them or not. Being ill is a swell excuse to take all manner of great shit!