Monday, June 5, 2017

"Uncle Syd talks to Abraham"



"Uncle Syd calls up Abraham",...yeah that one.

"Hello Abe...hello...bad line."


"...you there it's me Syd,...you know that guy 5000 or so years from you,...yeah it's me again. So how ya doing? What? ...sacrificing what? Look Abe I told you where that sort of thing leads,...no I don't care that the guys like it. Your gals most certainly don't. Yes you have to care what they think...what?...Abe?!! 

Yes they're people too!,....look just take my word."

"Now what I called about is you, and that burning bush guy. I don't think he's who you think he is. Huh...no I don't. Hey I don't care about his talking snakes. The point is if you do the shit he wants then next 5000 years are gonna be fucking hell for everybody. Remember I told you what all that shit turns into."

"No it's wasn't just a story...!

Basically because of what you start nobody can have fun for the next 5000 grand without looking over their shoulders...no that's not good! Ya fucking Bronze Age moron!"

So stay clear of that guy...I don't care who you think he is...cause he ain't. You asks me I'd say he's with the other team. Considering what his ideas will do to the world. Now have you thought about the stuff I texted you about...yeah the G-ddess stuff. In fact there are real G-ddess folks still around in your time.

No we don't have any...well not the originals.

We had to go looking their stuff up in hidden texts thanks to your pal in the cave. Yeah you're going to kill them,...all of them. This give you a clue about what that snake talking guy really wants.

What do you mean you have to think about it?!!!

Hey stupid I'm 5000 years in your future I know what happens!! Yeah I know, but still just cut that insane shit out. Okay look we'll talk again. Yeah yeah it's true three big in-fucking-sane religions come from the stupid shit you're doing down there now. Yeah...I know you, and your guys like wiping out whole villages smashing the brains out of old folks kids, and babies. Smashing them against the walls. Then taking their young girls to rape to death. I know you guys like it, but you still have to stop. That, and when I hang up go out, and stop that sacrifice...Christ's fucking sakes.

Huh,...yeah he's one of the g-ds you guys invent.

Okay look I have to go now. Just try not to attack torture burn, and eat any other tribes till then. Right okay...love to the Misses yeah all of them.

Cool,...later.

No comments: