Monday, June 26, 2017

"Wild Turkey"


Having dreams, and flash backs of the recent surgical fun. So I'm lying there, and there's this guy in a faded "Guns 'n Roses" t-shirt, and an old chefs hat with his arm up to the elbow fishing around in my guts.

With his free hand he's chugging down from a jug of "Wild Turkey". He notices I'm awake, and sez, "...How ya doing there sport?" Before I can answer he gives me a swig of cold whiskey saying, Here ya go...cures all that ails ya!"

A few shots spill into my open guts to which the "Chef" sez "...don't worry 'bout that it'll help clean some of the shit out 'a there. The anesthesiologist whom I hadn't noticed till then falls over.

 "There he goes again" sez my chef.

"Our pal here likes to take his work home if ya gets my drift."

I looks around, and the surgical theatre looks like a "Clean Room" at NASA. This concerns me. I'm wondering if they has plans ya know some sort of covert "Old sick Black guys in space program".

Before I can ask some guy in an ancient Imperial Chinese Ming outfit comes in banging a gong,...some other fella too playing Jimmy Hendriks riffs on guitar. 

Hey ya can't make this shit up folks.

Anyhow over the crackling speaker dangling from a frayed wire above. There's something about how it's "Opium Break".

That, and the whole crowd of doctors students, and tourists that was hanging around all spilt through a four foot high door off to the side there.

My "Chef" calls back saying the procedure would "keep" till they all stumbles back.

I felt reassure, and passed out from the pain.


Stay Tuned.




No comments: