Monday, April 23, 2018


A Nuke going off outside of my bedroom window. This as it would I think appear if a terror-nuke Islamic or Nazi hit the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
I was sitting up after I got home. See post below. I was looking through my photo shots, and saw a sunrise I took several years ago.
I fiddled with it, and came up with this.

A mediation on the suddenness of events.

I was walking while Black from the library a few weeks ago, and came face to cop. It would have been so easy to have been killed that day. One sudden move would have earned me the traditional 20 bullets.

Two mornings ago I'm awakened by sharp smoke. Now here I am. Not dead again. Though I should be. This would give anyone pause as events seem to be coming closer together.

Things are what they are. So my reaction is as any rational person's.

'Bleep it.



...and you just keep moving on.

Mostly because I really don't know what else to do. I think the image that will always stay with me is opening my door, and seeing the hallway floor to ceiling in smoke, and the red orange glow in the background down the stairs. In that moment I knew I would die. In the same way I knew those cops were going to kill me.

I wasn't afraid. That hadn't occurred to me yet.

Events are closer now.

Life like the approach of death is a strange, and compelling thing. It's no wonder religions, and whole schools of art,...see snaps above, are based on it.

Stay Tuned.

No comments: