Wednesday, April 4, 2018

"Sissydom"



I found this from one of my long ago Nuked Queer Blogs...have no idea which one. I just came upon a box of printouts from a few of these. I made paper copies of certain posts to read on the air. This back in my radio daze.

Anyway this is perhaps from 10 to 12 years ago. As full of holiness, and grace now as then.

"As you know I'm a gleeful Queer Pervert. Always have been always will be. In fact I came out while still in my Mommy's tummy!

When my mother was at University her roommate was a happy dyke queer. So ma knew about being "in the life" as Queerdom was called then. So she never gave me any static when it became clear what she had on her hands.

I was seriously lucky in that way.

Well to the pink subject at hand. There should be more Sissy Boys. They're sweet helpful smart kindly, and are sharp with wit.
They'd make perfect Scouts.

Don't know why the Boy scout are keeping them out so hard.

These morons are trying extra hard to keep out, and hunt down current Queer scout masters. Gimme a break they ain't child molesters that's a serious straight thing. We don't hurt people we nurture them.

I'd really like to be a Queer Scout Den Mother.
Com'on I raised platoons of nieces, and nephews so I know the ropes.

Anyway this is just my suggestion for a "National Sissy Day".

This to be held the day before Halloween. For one it won't be insanely hot, and humid as it always is on Queer Pride Day. The other it will lend itself very sweetly to the neat Pagan ritual of Halloween.

We can also wear the same costumes to both!

Our totem banner will be the Pink Triangle. We use this because Sissies are 'still' catching hell from everybody including the mutant straight gays. Women, and Queers are cool, but men, and straight gays would still toss Sissies into Ovens.

Such are the ways of human endeavors. 

More later.

Time for my Ice Cream break."

(The above from at least 10 years ago perhaps summer given the ice cream mention. Such a life I've had.)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My aim is: to teach you to pass from a piece of disguised nonsense to that which is patent nonsense." -Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations - 464

uncle1950uncle said...

Pretty much.