Wednesday, April 4, 2018

"Wet Walk About"


Went out today. Freezing rain sleet. Still it was good to be roaming about with everybody else. Ever notice the things folks carry in the rain? There's a dissertation in that somewhere. As for me I just pushed myself out the door.
Shoulder bag full of books a camera, and the rain.
I like wandering in the rain. I think most do.
Go out today, and do so if you're anywhere wet.
I stopped at the Brooklyn main branch library. Sat had orange juice, and read for a few hours. Went over the Brooklyn Museum. It's just up the block from there. There's a David Bowie thing happening. It's on through July go if you can.
'Be back later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mugshot of David Bowie has been making the rounds on FB. It’s not humanly possible for anyone to look that good in their mugshot; so I guess that proves he was from outer space after all.

Z

uncle1950uncle said...

Not surprised.

Anyway my going out more is an attempt to deal with the despair of these days.

lately I've thought it might be worth the effort.

Though if those euthanasia centers as in "Soylent Green" were around. I would have used their services a while ago. These are really a good idea. Don't know why they're not open yet. You'll recall the little story I wrote about these.

Basically my dealing with the paper work of getting an appointment.

Anonymous said...

It is turning into a real blustery day out there.

It's windsday!

uncle1950uncle said...

More rain, and a bit of snow now.