Friday, April 27, 2018

"...still processing"



Above my plain tidy Zen empty digs before the nukes went off.

The worse of the smoke effects are dissipating from my no longer so tidy digs. There was a serious fire in the place below me last Saturday. I had to be taken to hospital for smoke inhalation.
See the scary details in posts below.

They put these detox fan-things into assorted places on a few floors. This to suck out the toxic Rads from all over the place. I imagine whole regions out west had the same thing writ large. This from the great forest fires brought on by our New Climate.

Many thousands went through what we did here. I can't imagine.

Me? Swell. Still pain in my chest some coughing w/blood.

Miracle is no one died. Though a little girl downstairs was almost lost to the smoke. Thank the gawds she pulled through.
...still in hospital though.

It's been a full month around here what with nearly being shot dead by cops for walking home from the library while black. To dying of smoke inhalation while asleep,...and black.

I look forward to a less entertaining summer.

Though right now as they pointed out at the hospital. I'm going through a post-trauma thing. I have a dear Priest pal that offered to bring Holy Communion to my home to comfort me.

To a 'Katholic this is like having Elvis come by to suck your dick.

Excuse my vulgarity, but it's that serious. I told my pal I'd let him know. I was really moved by the offer btw. He really wants me to be good wit da Lawd. Hey I do what I can.

This has been a hell of a few years here.

What with my intermittent famines ongoing health crap suicidal periods being retired now so broke, and generally freaked out, and pissed of. Now cops pointing guns at me, and fucking fires. Did I mention that smoke was coming up through my living room floor?

This exactly as happened in the Twins Towers. Described thus via cell phone,...then silence. Smoke through the floors then the first flames break through then,...silence.

Of course I didn't think of that at the time. One is numb in life threatening events. I had humor about it. As the smoke was coming up I swept the plaster, and concrete. This from the fucking wall the fire-persons knocked to hell in my digs.

It's later after a shower a meal, and time that you think of shit.

More later.


2 comments:

Padraig said...

I was going to reply to your hopes for a less entertaining summer with an offer of an impeachment. Then I thought of Mike Pence.

A less entertaining summer sounds good.

Anonymous said...

A summer in which the biggest excitement is a trip to Coney Usland.

Z