Saturday, April 14, 2018

"Out Numbered by Demons"



I had some strange dreams. Demons attacked a house I was in with some few others. Angels outnumbered by Demons. Like the Walking Dead. Clawing their way in. Sometimes invisible force presences sometimes possessed people or animals.

However always coming. Relentless.

A dream of our times. We are Angels in the Darkness. All we have are each other, and our umbilical to the Light. That severed we're like our hero up there at top. Still believing, but surrounded lost.

However there is always Hope especially when none is visible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the image. Maybe sometimes digital is OK.

Z

Anonymous said...

The file title says "Bakercomix-DC". Just what is the source of this. I really like it.

uncle1950uncle said...

Go here, >>> https://anthony-art.deviantart.com/favourites/5665265/3D

You have to sign up as a member to see mature content. I've been posting my doll pixs here for some years,...though not lately. It's sort of a hang out for digital arts folks of all sorts. You may find things you like.